Effective: March 9, 2022
What Information we collect
When you engage in certain activities on the Site, such as ordering products, Ispirer Systems will ask you to provide certain information by filling out and submitting an online form. In order to make a request via the Site only limited information of you is required: your name, e-mail address, phone number, your company name and your country. Additional information is required strictly to carry out our main business task and may be collected from you through ordering our products and/or services. The abovementioned information may contain your Personal Data. However, providing your Personal Data is not obligatory to use the Site, so you can surf it anonymously.
How and how long we use your Personal Data
When you make a request on our Site using special forms, Ispirer Systems collects and uses your Personal Data provided by you to contact you on providing requested details on our products, e.g. assessment, demo-presentation, quotes, etc. If you order a product or a service, the Personal Data provided by you will be used to register your license and rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to our customers. We at Ispirer maintain a register of Personal Data and records of data processing. Please note, that all Personal Data collected has a limited storage period. We keep your Personal Data for no longer than it is necessary for Ispirer main business purposes for which the Personal Data were collected, our activity`s analysis as well as for compliance with our legal obligations and protection of our legal rights.
What are Ispirer´s legal grounds to collect and process your information
Ispirer collects and processes your information based on the following legal grounds, as recognized by and in compliance with the applicable data protection laws:
- the processing is necessary to perform our contract with you, or to take steps requested by you before entering into said contract;
- the processing is in Ispirer’s legitimate interests, and these interests are not overridden by your interests or rights in the protection of your personal data. This may include processing your data for internal research and analytics assessments, for purposes of communication with you, etc.;
- you have given your consent to the processing of your data;
- the processing is necessary to meet a legal obligation which applies to Ispirer.
How to access and control your Personal Data
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. You can request that we:
- confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data;
- provide access to any Personal Data we hold about you;
- prevent the processing of your Personal Data for direct-marketing purposes;
- update any Personal Data which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any Personal Data which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your Personal Data;
- provide you with a copy of any Personal Data which we hold about you.
How we protect your Personal Data
We consider the confidentiality and security of your information to be of the utmost importance. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorized access. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any Personal Data transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. We at Ispirer do not share and\or sell your Personal Data to third parties and do not process your Personal Data automatically.
How we observe International Privacy Practices
The Site is primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Data. Nevertheless, we are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the EEA and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries, as you would have within the EEA to the extent feasible under applicable law.
Does the Site contain external links?
No information form Children under 18
Ispirer strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Data on our Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not enter your Personal Data on this Site and do not use this Site.
Contacting our Site